From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
|CSSS 2006 Santa Fe|
- David-Fabrice-Javier Group Study of network generation
- WikiPeer Group Study of two reputation voting models
- Biological regulatory networks group Study of biological regulatory networks with stochastic boolean models
- RNAnet a RNA based toy model for regulatory networks
- Time-Delayed Embedding project aimed at learning the method and applying it to interesting datasets.
- Social Networks and Dynamic Analysis: using event-data to model conflict and cooperation networks.
- Power-laws, Conflict and Cooperation: using event-data to investigate whether conflict and cooperation events follow a power-law distribution.
- An Agent-based Model of Crisis-Driven Migration : a model of ethnic migration from negative events, built with Schelling Dynamics in simultaneous spatial and social network structures.
- Human Navigation Heuristics on the Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP) An agent-based model of how/why humans solve TS-like problems better than simple algorithms.
- Diffusion of "Culture" in a Network with Multiple Types of Ties: An analysis of how rules governing the formation and breaking of ties propagates in a network with two different types of ties associated with different rules.
- An Optimization Algorithm Based on the Small-World Phenomenon :Inspired by the efficient search mechanisms of small-world phenomena, we will construct an optimization algorithm based on the combination of local and long-range search.
- Community Structure in Small-world and Scale-free Networks:Detecting the community structure in Watts and Strogatz’s small-world network and Barabàsi’s scale-free network.
- Neuro-Cellular Automata: exploring and connecting Cellular Automata, Neural Networks and Evolution.
- Games and networks: An evolutionary model inspired by animal groups
- Simulating Self-Organised Fractals: An attempt to build a computer simulation of Hubler's first experiment.
- Anomalous Statistics and Locally Regulated Asynchronous Updating in Self-Propelled Particle Models of Animal Swarms
- Affect of ecosystem variables on an estuarine food web: How do variations in energy and nutrients affect plankton and, in turn, ripple upward through a food web?
- Heat Shock Response The HSR is a universal procedure among many organism that repairs protein damage induced by heat and other stresses.