From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
- Name: Xin Wang -- pronouced like /ʃɪn/
- Education: a first-year PhD student at Complex Systems Research Center, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences. My undergraduate major is computing mathematics.
- Research Fields: evolutionary game theory, multi-agent systems (of course).
- Language: Chinese (native), English (not real) and Japanese (a little).
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Personal Information
My research interests
I am very interested in the emergence of altruistic behaviors from self-interested individuals in the framework of intervention by mathematical analysis and agent-based modelling. I am trying to know the role of intervention in the evolution. In addition, I am also very interested in the consensus of multi-agent systems.
My expertise brought to the group
- Graph algorithms, optimization algorithms and etc.
- Programming by Java, C and Python in Linux and familiar with windows sdk programming
- Nonlinear dynamics and statistics
The thing I hope to get out of the CSSS
- Frontier researches and better understanding in complex systems
- New mathematical tools for making analysis
- Enjoyment of collaboration
The project in my mind
I don't have the exact one, but it'd better make the practical sense and activate each member's strength.
More More Personal Information
When encountering the talkive person, I am talkive; when meeting the quiet, I am quiet.
I like singing and hiking, but most of songs I sing are Chinese songs.
More attributes need your find