From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
hi~ , my Chinese name is Wang Ru and my English name is Ruby. I'm the second year of PhD student major in physics. I got my BS amd MS in HuaZhong Normal University. My research interest are mainly in areas of Complex System (network structure, opinion dynamics,group formation etc). Beside, I'm also interested in music, drama and literature. I think I am interested in everything, or perhaps just like learning the things that I don't know.
I am looking forward to see all of you and make new friends in Beijing!
Please feel free to contact me email: firstname.lastname@example.org and MSN: email@example.com， My OICQ: 19950989 and from which you can get familiar with me through my diary(almost Chinese). My thoughts on the Dave Feldman's set of questions:
1. What topics do you have some expertise in and would you be willing to help others learn them? I've done some works on the complex network's structure and the opinion dynamics on it, although I'm just at the beginnging of these areas, if anyone who interested in that, I think we can study together and create some interesting works. Also, for the broad of my interesting, I'd like to learn from those guys with different background.
2. What do you want to learn at the CSSS? Anything interesting and funny. On the one hand, I'd like to learn some technology closely relative with my topic, so I can get through my PhD period, on the other hand, I'm also interesting in the way of dealing with problems in interdisciplinary approach, which can help me improve my work ability.
3. Do you have any projects or research interests that would benefit from an interdisciplinary approach? Yes, I have some thoughs on my topic, but I don't know how to get them out, so I hope this summer school could benefit me a lot with talking to those guys.
4. Do you have any ideas for what sort of project you would like to do work on with other CSSS students this summer? I'm not much sure about that right now.
5. Suppose you could travel one-hundred years in the future and ask researchers any three questions. What would those questions be? 1. why we are what we looklike now? 2.It really exist other kinds of intelligent life in any other Planet? 3. When people died, they have ghost?