From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
Here is my home-page:
Looking forward to seeing you all
1. What topics do you have some expertise in and would you be willing to help others learn them?
I'm a postdoc in computer science, specialising in Quantum Information Theory. The topics that I can help with: Linear algebra, Quantum Mechanics, Complexity Theory, Algorithms, and any subject related to Quantum Computing.
2. What do you want to learn?
To understand the questions out there in the world of complex system and then more precisely, learning about system biology is the main goal.
3. Do you have any projects that would benefit from interdisciplinary approach? Do you have any ideas for what sort of project you would like to attack this summer?
Yes, I'm working with another colleague on the evaluation of the computational ability of a motive in a mixed protein-protein and transcriptional interaction network.
5. What's your favourite "big problem"?
How does the brain work.
6. If you were given the opportunity to see where we were in one hundred years with respect to progress on one problem/subject, what would it be?
Human brain !