Visualizing Complex Networks - Travel Information
From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
Revision as of 21:35, 26 February 2008 by Kfrew
|Business Network Navigation|
This event will be held at the Santa Fe Institute (1399 Hyde Park Road, Santa Fe, NM)
Hotel & Accommodations:
- DETAILS FORTHCOMING
- Albuquerque International Sunport is New Mexico's primary airport and is located approximately 60 miles south of Santa Fe.
- Santa Fe Airport also offers a limited flight schedule
Getting from Albuquerque to Santa Fe:
- Sandia Shuttle offers 26 daily trips to and from the Albuquerque Sunport and Santa Fe Hotels (including Hotel Santa Fe). Reservations may be made online.
- Roadrunner Shuttle: Please call (505) 424-3367 for reservations.
Getting from Hotel Santa Fe to the Institute:
- Hotel Santa Fe offers free taxi service between the Hotel and the Santa Fe Institute. For daily meetings at SFI, a shuttle has been reserved to accommodate the entire group.
Local Taxi Service:
- Capital City Cab Co. (505) 438-0000