Difference between revisions of "Ranch Party 2016"
From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
Revision as of 23:48, 3 July 2016
Farm Party! Barbecue! Bonfire! Maybe Fireworks! 6-10pm.
We'll need a bit of self-organization to get this started: Throw in if you feel like bringing something to the party and use this page to organize efforts.
***DO NOTE THAT DWI ENFORCEMENT WILL BE ACTIVE DURING THIS EVENING, SO DESIGNATED DRIVERS ARE A MUST***
JP'S "I Can't Believe How Cool This Car Is" GTI
- JP: bratwurst, tortillas, green chile, grilling supplies
- Lars (bringing soft drinks, meat)
JP's BattleWagon 4Runner (5 seats)
- Dan (can drive, have US car insurance)
- Andy M
MITREMobile (subject to approval from James, Anne and Will)
- Ellen (DD)
Lauren's red subaru
Carla's Car (Sam will arrive by moto)*
- Carla: burgers, buns and salad
- Jacob (As I am small, I would be willing to move to the middle back seat if necessary)
- Ruichen *middle back seat is available for a small person, in desperate need of a ride :-)
Andy's Subaru (with the red dice)
5 can fit if needed...
- Andy C
- Xiongrui (John) Xu
- Mika Straka
Still Needs A Ride
Veggie patties: Marla
Some sort of salad: Marla
Desserts like maybe a couple tacky 4th-themed cakes: Abby
Fruit (including a watermelon): Ellen and Moriah
Pies, berries and ice cream: Lauren, Marilia, Andy, Usama
High-class cheese and snacks: Ellen and Moriah
Will will chip in!
Beer: Usama (bought 2 seasonal 12-bottle packs)
Some wine: Marla
Some more wine: Jacob
Some wine: Rana
Grilling supplies: JP