Financial Risk - Bios
From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
Revision as of 22:37, 3 October 2006 by Kfrew
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Eric Beinhocker, Senior Fellow, McKinsey Global Institute
- Aaron Brown, Morgan Stanley
- Andrew Freeman, Senior Strategy Fellow, McKinsey & Company
- Murray Gell-Mann, Commentator, Nobel Laureate and Distinguished Professor, The Santa Fe Institute
- Michael Mauboussin, Moderator, Senior Vice President, Legg Mason Capital Management, Inc.
- Demosthenes James Peterson, Director, Research Management, Eurasia Group
- Didier Sornette, Chair of Entrepreneurial Risks, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, "Extreme Financial Risk"