Difference between revisions of "Financial Risk - Bios"
From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
|(20 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
*'''Michael Mauboussin''', ''Senior Vice President, Legg Mason Capital Management, Inc.
Michael Mauboussin''' , ''Senior Vice President, Legg Mason Capital Management, Inc.
Latest revision as of 18:10, 6 October 2006
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Eric Beinhocker, Senior Fellow, McKinsey Global Institute
- Aaron Brown, Executive Director, Risk Methodology, Morgan Stanley
- Andrew Freeman, Senior Strategy Fellow, McKinsey & Company
- Murray Gell-Mann, Commentator, Nobel Laureate and Distinguished Professor, The Santa Fe Institute
- Michael Mauboussin, Moderator, Senior Vice President, Legg Mason Capital Management, Inc.
- Demosthenes James Peterson, Director, Research Management, Eurasia Group
- Didier Sornette, Chair of Entrepreneurial Risks, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, "Extreme Financial Risk"