CSSS 2007 Santa Fe-Photos
From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
Revision as of 13:19, 31 March 2010 by Panyu
|CSSS Santa Fe 2007
- Alex Healing's CSSS07 flickr set
- Some of Tom's photos (including some group shots, and cricket and rainbows . . .)
- Amelie's flickr set NEW: Last day at SFI photos.
- Specific subsets: Life at St John's, Presentations and last day at SFI, Aussie Dan's birthday at El Faro, Hike to Nambe Lake, Calypso Party, Carlsbad and White Sands trip, Cultural Night, Santa Fe Baldy and Lake Katherine overnight hike.
- In case you want to bookmark any of these sets, be careful to bookmark the links I put here and not the address of the page you're re-directed to. The photos are hidden and only accessible through the link I'm putting here.
- Just a few photos from the road and our first day in Santa Fe. (I need to take more photographs). Warning: If you view this album, you will be looking at pictures of my very cute kid - of your own free will. Mollie's Photos
- Some more pics, most taken by Biljana at the Calypso party, and some other stuff: Kai's photos on box.net
- Kai's photos from the trip to the Carlsbad Caverns and the White Sands with Amelie, Alejandro, Amir Fred, Spyro, Yael, and Yossi. 
- [Wenyun's Flickr]: Calypso photos
- Juergen's photos taken during the first week (Including St. John's Campus, Calypso Party, Roswell, Carlsbad Caverns, White Sands and VLA :-). Here comes the second week (Physic's Lab, El Farol, Bandelier National Monument, Kick Ball). Third week (Cultural Night, Santa Fe and Roadtrip to Taos) and fourth week (Climbing up the hill, storytelling part 2, cricket, last day plus party). Juergen and Gregor at work in the computer lab :-)
- A small collection of my photos are now on facebook - you should be able to view them without signing up through the link Kath's photos. Also, if any of you are interested, here is a link to some photos from my southwest roadtrip before the summer school Roadtrip
- I'm slow with these things ...Josh (last updated 6/18/07)
- Johan's photos from the Summer School Including new pictures from Bandelier National Park
- Olaf's photos on flickr enjoy!
- Here are some photos taken by Fred, Yael, Yossi and Spyro (or at least with their cameras..)
- elise's photos ... a bit late I agree.