From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
Revision as of 20:57, 27 January 2009 by Liz
- Kate Anderson, Economics, U. of Michigan [email]
- Michael Aylward, Economics, U. of Michigan [email]
- Christopher Cameron, Sociology, Cornell [email]
- Chris Fowler, Geography, U. of Washington[email]
- Sera Linardi, Social Science, Cal Tech [email]
- Tobias Lorenz, Philosophy, Stuttgart University [email]
- Vincent Matossian, Computer Engineering, Rutgers [email]
- Jolie Martin, Information Technology and Management, Harvard Business School [email]
- Ryan Muldoon, Philosophy, U. of Pennsylvania [email]
- Robi Ragan, Political Science, U. of Georgia [email]
- Rob Axtell, Computational Social Science, George Mason U. and SFI.
- Samuel Bowles, Economics, U. Massachusetts (emeritus), U. of Sienna, and SFI.
- Jennifer Dunne, Ecology, SFI.
- Charles Efferson, Evolutionary Ecology, SFI and Zurich.
- John H. Miller (co- director), Economics, Carnegie Mellon University and SFI.
- Scott E. Page (co-director), Economics, U. of Michigan and SFI.
- Jon Wilkins, Theoretical Biology, SFI.