Optimality vs. Fragility: Are Optimality and Efficiency the Enemies of Robustness and Resilience? - Speakers
From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
|Business Network Topical Meeting Navigation|
- John Doyle, Professor of Control and Dynamical Systems, Electrical Engineering, and Bioengineering, California Institute of Technology
- Juan Enriquez, Managing Director, Excel Venture Management, Author of "Evolving Ourselves" (publication March 3, 2015), "Homo Evolutis" and "As The Future Catches You"
- Dan Geer, In-Q-Tel
- Cris Moore, Professor, Santa Fe Institute
- Rob Park, CTO and Co-Founder, IEX Group (featured in Michael Lewis' recent "Flash Boys")
- Nassim Taleb, Author of "Fooled by Randomness", "The Black Swan", and "Antifragile"