Business Network and Board of Trustees Annual Symposium: Big Data Meets Big Theory - Speakers
From Santa Fe Institute Events Wiki
|Business Network Navigation|
- Jaron Lanier, author of You Are Not a Gadget and Who Owns the Future?
- James Bamford, author of, among others, The Shadow Factory: The Ultra-Secret NSA from 9/11 to the Eavesdropping on America
- Kenneth Cukier, The Economist, co-author of Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think
- Simon DeDeo, University of Indiana and SFI
- Nathan Eagle, CEO, Jana
- Sean Gourley, Quid Inc.
- Doug Cutting, Chief Architect, Cloudera
- Graham Spencer, Google Ventures and SFI
- Alexander Szalay, Johns Hopkins University
- Cris Moore, Santa Fe Institute
- Dan Wagner, Civis Analytics, former director of data analytics for the 2012 Obama Presidential Campaign
- Geoffrey West, SFI